PrestaShop 1.5 to PrestaShop 1.7 Upgrade
Upgrade your PrestaShop 1.5.x to PrestaShop 1.7.x data like products, categories, customers, orders, etc., and related entities automatically, securely, and accurately with Migrationpro. Our customer support team is dedicated to assisting you with any issues you may have.
Supported Versions: PrestaShop 1.5.x - PrestaShop 1.7.x
How to migrate from PrestaShop 1.5 to PrestaShop 1.7?
Connect PrestaShop 1.5 store
Add the current store's URL and start a connection between your PrestaShop 1.5 Store and Migrationpro.
Connect PrestaShop 1.7 store
Provide your new store URL and set up the connection with your PrestaShop 1.7 store.
Select data to migrate
Select objects and data you'd like to migrate and pick up the most convenient migration options.
Enjoy new shop
Use a free demo to visualize how your future store will look. Start migrating now - it's time to go live!
What data can be migrated from PrestaShop 1.5 to PrestaShop 1.7
- ID, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Name, Tax Class, Reference code, Sort Order, Product Attachments, Related products
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, URL
- Downloadable Products: (Files, Number of allowed downloads)
- Images, Cover, Position
- Price, Specific prices, Discounts
- Product Tags, EAN-13, UPC
- Features, Feature values, Feature Languages
- Attribute groups, Attributes, Attribute Languages
- Width, Height, Depth, Weight
- Suppliers information
- Name, Description, Status, Sort Order
- Meta Title, Meta Description, URL
- Access group
- Name, Description
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- Tax group, Tax name, Country
- Tax rate
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Newsletter, Gender, Date of Birth, Passwords, Created Date, Opt-in Status, Status
- Address, Zip Code, City, State, Country, First Name, Last Name, Telephone
- ID, Tax price, Shipping price, Total price, SubTotal Price, Discount Price
- Order Comments, Reference
- Customer Name, Email
- Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone)
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone)
- Name, Description, Status, Coupon Code, Coupon Date, Uses Per Customer, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Total available
- Product, Category
- User Name, Status, Rate, Created Date, Comment
- Product, Title
- Title, Created Date, URL, Description
Clear Data On Target Store Before Migration
This option deletes all current products, customers, categories, orders, taxes, and more in your Target Store.
This feature comes to help save product, customer, and order IDs on Target Store so that your IDs don’t mix up during the migration process.
Recent data migration
Recent data migration allows you to import newly appeared data from the Source Store to the Target Store, such as products, customers, orders, and so on.
Preserve Customer IDs on Target Store
This will keep old Customer IDs on Target Stores after the transfer process is completed.
Create 301 Redirects on Target Store
It lets you redirect products and categories URLs from the old store to the new one.
Migrate Additional Images
With this option, you can transfer not only thumbnail images but also additional images of products.
Change Products Quantity on Target Store
The option changes the quantity of products that are out of stock in the Source Store and displays them as 100 in the Target Store.
Keep customer password
For customer convenience, this option will migrate customer passwords from the Source Store to the Target Store so that they can access the site using their old passwords.
Migrate Images from Products, Categories, Blog Description
This option allows you to migrate images in descriptions of products, categories, and blog posts from your Source Store to the Target Store.
Migrate Invoices, Credit Memos and Shipments to Target Store
Use this option to migrate invoices, credit memos, and shipments along with carriers.
Preserve Product Image URLs
It keeps Product Image URLs of the Source Store the same when transferring to the Target Store.
Create Product Variants Based on Combinations of Options
This changes simple products with options from your Source Store to configurable/variant products in your Target Store.
Migrate Product SKUs
This enables you to transfer all product SKUs from the Source Store to the Target Store.
You can use this option in order to migrate data from your Source Store to the Target Store over and over again.
Migrate SEO URLs
This option helps you to preserve old Products and Categories URLs in the Target Store, allowing you to maintain SEO URLs.
Migrate Short and Full Descriptions
With this option, you can migrate short and full descriptions into the same description field.
This option enables you to update the edited data as well as migrate newly appearing data in your Source Store during or after the migration.
Strip HTML from Category, Product Names
Use this function to strip all the HTML tags from categories, product names, or descriptions in order for them to look perfect in the Target Store and display accurately.
Preserve Order IDs on Target Store
This option supports preserving Order IDs on a Target Store after the migration.
Preserve Product IDs on Target Store
This additional option preserves Products IDs from the Source Store and migrates them to the Target Store.
Migrate Source Store Customers Groups into Customer Tags
With this option, you’ll be able to migrate all Source Store customer groups into Target Store customer tags.
Migrate your business to the dream e-commerce platform.
You can fully control your migration process with our handy tool. Whether you choose to grow your business on Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, or something else, we'll support you in the process.
Your data is safely locked with Migrationpro
All migrations are performed on a secure dedicated fast servers with restricted physical access
The most up-to-date network architecture schema, firewall and access restrictions protect our system from electronic attacks
HTTPS protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption are used to protect the data being exchanged
Data Access Control
Employee access to customer migration data is restricted, logged and audited