Thanks for choosing and purchasing at migrationpro.io. Our goal is to provide high-quality products, services, and professional customer support.
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are unsatisfied with the product (service) you purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 30 days of your purchase.
After 30 days, you will no longer be eligible and cannot receive a refund. We recommend you try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after the purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
Eligibility conditions for a refund request
We kindly ask you to meet all of the following refund policy conditions before requesting a refund:
- From the time of your purchase, you have 30 days to request a refund.
- The product and its description are false, inaccurate, and misleading.
- The product has technical issues; you have contacted product support and given us permission to resolve the issues (the support may require the following Credentials access information: FTP, cPanel, Back Office login, etc.). However, we are unable to resolve them fully.
- You agree to remove the product from your site completely, and your license will be canceled upon a refund.
- Your funds will be credited to the account you used to complete the purchase on our website. You should also be aware that any exchange rates or transaction costs on the fund are not covered by us.
Ineligible conditions for a refund request
The cases listed below are not eligible for a refund:
- You bought a product by mistake or changed your mind and want to return it.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You want a refund for reasons unrelated to the purchased service.
- You want more features or functions that the service does not provide.
- The product does not satisfy your needs or we can’t accept your additional customization requests due to some of them breaking the logical stream of our product.
- The issue on your website that we already checked and pointed out our product does not cause it.
- You have changed the product’s core or third-parties investigations, leading to serious technical issues.
- The server/hosting contains your Source/Target Store, protected by a firewall.
- You refuse to cooperate and to provide necessary information as mentioned in the Eligibility conditions section for technical product support.
- Your Source\Target Store has been set up to prevent the connector from working.
- The number of entities you’ve purchased is less than the number of entities you have in the Source Store.
- Your Source\Target Store has been modified or installed with custom fields/modules, preventing the migration process from working properly.
- You don’t have permissions (FTP/Cpanel/Admin account/API) of the Source\Target Store.
- Service delays are caused by errors of third parties (hosting providers, shopping cart sellers, etc.).
If you have any further questions or would like to request a refund, please contact us. We’d love to help.