BigCommerce to Shopify migration
Switch from BigCommerce to Shopify automatically, securely, and accurately with Migrationpro. We offer Free Demo migrations so you can experience how easy it is to migrate from one store to another before you buy it from us!
Supported Versions: BigCommerce - Shopify, Shopify Plus
How to migrate from BigCommerce to Shopify?
Connect BigCommerce store
Enter your current store's URL and establish a connection between your BigCommerce Store and our migration service.
Connect Shopify store
Input your new store's URL and set up a connection with your desired Shopify Store.
Choose Data to Migrate
Pick the objects and data you want to transfer and select the most suitable migration options for your needs.
Embrace Your New Shop
Utilize our free demo to preview how your future store will appear. Begin the migration process and get ready to go live!
Migratable data from BigCommerce to Shopify
- Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Name
- Meta Title, Meta Description
- Images, Images in Description
- Price, Special Price
- UPC, SKU
- Variant (Name, SKU, Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price)
- Name, Description, Status
- Meta Title, Meta Description
- First Name, Last Name, Email
- Shipping Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, First Name, Last Name)
- Billing Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, First Name, Last Name)
- Address: (Street Address, Zip Code, City, State, Country, First Name, Last Name)
- ID, Tax price, Shipping price, Total price, SubTotal Price, Discount Price
- Order Comments, Order Status, Order Date
- Order Products: (Name, SKU, Option), Product Price, Quantity
- Customer Name, Email
- Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone)
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone)
- Name, Coupon Code, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Coupon Expire Date
- User Name, Rate, Created Date, Comment
- Product, Title
- Title, Created Date, URL, Description
- Title, Full Description, SEO URLs
- Title, Full Description, Short Description, Tags, SEO URL, Author, Blog IDs, Comments, Post Redirects
Clear Data On Target Store Before Migration
This option deletes all current products, customers, categories, orders, taxes, and more in your Target Store.
Preserve Order IDs on Target Store
This option supports preserving Order IDs on a Target Store after the migration.
This feature comes to help save product, customer, and order IDs on Target Store so that your IDs don’t mix up during the migration process.
Recent data migration
Recent data migration allows you to import newly appeared data from the Source Store to the Target Store, such as products, customers, orders, and so on.
Create 301 Redirects on Target Store
It lets you redirect products and categories URLs from the old store to the new one.
Migrate Additional Images
With this option, you can transfer not only thumbnail images but also additional images of products.
Change Products Quantity on Target Store
The option changes the quantity of products that are out of stock in the Source Store and displays them as 100 in the Target Store.
Migrate Images from Products, Categories, Blog Description
This option allows you to migrate images in descriptions of products, categories, and blog posts from your Source Store to the Target Store.
Migrate Invoices, Credit Memos and Shipments to Target Store
Use this option to migrate invoices, credit memos, and shipments along with carriers.
Preserve Product Image URLs
It keeps Product Image URLs of the Source Store the same when transferring to the Target Store.
Create Product Variants Based on Combinations of Options
This changes simple products with options from your Source Store to configurable/variant products in your Target Store.
Migrate Product SKUs
This enables you to transfer all product SKUs from the Source Store to the Target Store.
You can use this option in order to migrate data from your Source Store to the Target Store over and over again.
Migrate SEO URLs
This option helps you to preserve old Products and Categories URLs in the Target Store, allowing you to maintain SEO URLs.
Migrate Short and Full Descriptions
With this option, you can migrate short and full descriptions into the same description field.
This option enables you to update the edited data as well as migrate newly appearing data in your Source Store during or after the migration.
Strip HTML from Category, Product Names
Use this function to strip all the HTML tags from categories, product names, or descriptions in order for them to look perfect in the Target Store and display accurately.
Migrate Source Store Customers Groups into Customer Tags
With this option, you’ll be able to migrate all Source Store customer groups into Target Store customer tags.
Your data is safely locked with MigrationPro
All migrations are performed on a secure dedicated fast servers with restricted physical access
The most up-to-date network architecture schema, firewall and access restrictions protect our system from electronic attacks
HTTPS protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption are used to protect the data being exchanged
Data Access Control
Employee access to customer migration data is restricted, logged and audited
Discover Your Migration Cost
Leverage MigrationPro's adaptable pricing system, where you pay only for the entities you transfer between stores. Use our Migration Estimator to calculate the cost of your data migration with precision.
$29Get free demo now
Lifetime free migration for 10 entities. The price depends on the number of entities migrated.
Estimated migration time: Less than 1 hour